Puna Kamali’i Flowers, Inc. seeks dedicated, honest workers.
Puna Kamali’i Flowers, Inc. provides a wide range of exciting career opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits from employment packages such as flexible working and be able to progress your career through learning and development opportunities.
Positons which Puna Kamali’i Flowers, Inc. may have available include:
Service Supervisor – provides supervision and compliance for our Medicaid Waiver State of Hawaii contract, trains and supervises Direct Support Worker’s, clients, assists individuals with disabilties in employment goals or other life skills goals and more…call 982-8322.
- Direct Support Worker Professionals: (DSW’s)
- Lead Job Coach – lead job coaches supervise a team of Direct Support Worker Professionals. (filled)
- Job Coach – job assistant for an individual with developmental disabilities.
- Personal Assistant – personal assistant for an individual with developmental disabilities for community based life skill goals and chore services.
- Nursery Worker – Individual with disabilities needing support in employment, desiring to work with agriculture.
- Bookkeeper – Proficiently Skilled in Quickbooks – Bookkeeping Duties.
- Service Scheduler – Plans and Schedules all Direct Support Workers for daily work load. (Filled)
- General Farm Labor – general farm production duties.
- Sales Specialist / Floral – Call for Job Descriptions
Tropical Plant Production Manager – field/plant production.
Adult Day Health Director – coordinator of client programs. (filled)
- Employment Specialist – advisor/employment development.
- Training Instructors – training instructors.
- Human Resource Specialist – human resource coordinator.
- Benefits Planner – advisor/employment benefits planner.
- Grant Writer for a “for profit” business…..PKF, Inc.
- Fax 982-8544 or email for Job Descriptions.
To apply, send your resume to:
Puna Kamali’i Flowers, Inc.
16-211 Kalara St.
Kea’au, HI 96749-8005
Or fax to:
Or e-mail to:
Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format only please.