It always pays to work – how Employment Network Hawaii can help your business.
- Employment Network Hawaii can help save your business time and Money with customized employment.
- Employment Network Hawaii can assist with networking which in turn broadens your customer base.
- Employment Network Hawaii can assist with employee retention.
One of Employment Network Hawaii’s top priorities is the promotion of a successful Hawaii economy and infrastructure so businesses of all sizes can flourish and provide job opportunities. As an employer you look for an employee who is positive, rewarding and reliable.
Employees with disabilities can bring the following benefits to your company:
- Skills and Knowledge; We can Provide On-the-Job-Training
- Average and Above Performance and Attendance Ratings
- Low Turnover
- Positively Motivated
- Problem-Solving Skills that Positively Affect Creative Business Solutions
- Active Involvement in Lifelong Learning
- A Fresh Vision of New Applications for Products
- The Ability to Help your Company Build Brand Loyalty Among a Diverse Community
Employment Network Hawaii Employer Services has created employer job connections, support information and participates with other agencies to form a supportive path for individuals with disabilities to find employment. Working closely with employers to meet their business needs, we assist in the connection between employer and an employee with a disability. We work to make every placement a success and a continued benefit to both the employer and the employee with a disability. We work to make every placement a success and a continued benefit to both the employer and the employee.
On the 19th of October 2007 many businesses on the Big Island of Hawaii joined together with Employment Network Hawaii Employer Services to host the Big Islands first “Employer Forum”.
Employment Network Hawaii Employer Services, Department of Health DD/MR division, Workforce Development Division (WDD), Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), the Medicaid Infrastructure Grant (MIG) and many other agency providers and interested parties in Hilo, Hawaii have joined together and to form the new employment support system called Workforce Solutions.
Contact Us for More Information – Toll Free (855) 930-6200
or you can email Britney at firstname.lastname@example.org